Sunday 1 April 2018

Easter


It is very early on Easter morning, and the house is so quiet. It won't be long before a few might crawl out of bed, and join me to attend this morning's sunrise service at the lake. It is a bit chilly outside, and I think there might be a few quilts joining us to wrap us in.

Daylight saving finished last night, and I have moved some of the clocks back, and hope we arrive at the correct time.

I will be back soon with a more comprehensive report of the weekend, but I just wanted to post the message above, which is the reason for Easter. I hope you know peace and blessings this Easter.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

thank god the clock has changed back to normal.........I am so sick of it being so dark o get up when it does not need to be..........I hate daylight savings but if we have to have it should have finished a month a go at least.............happy easter.....