Saturday 21 April 2018

Friday morning quick post

I think it's Friday! It's something you have to really stop and think about, as one day runs into another. Which means it must be Saturday "back home".
Nearly all of the girls have gone on the bus, and a few have stayed back this morning. I am catching up on a bit of washing, and sorting 'stuff''. I will have to decide what I am doing with my purchases, and will weigh my case later. Might be going to the post office at some stage, or buying another case!!
Yesterday was a trip to Hancock's, and I bought some US fabric to make myself a souvenir quilt. Words just cannot describe this shop, it is huge, and quite overwhelming.



As you can see a "few" purchases were made here!!

I am being picked up at 11am and back to the show, followed by an evening out again. So much to se and do, and the Americans just love the Aussie's and their accent! Who knew we even have an accent?? They are all so friendly, and so eager to please and their service is tops. (I know a few stores that could learn from them.)

That's all for now.

Blessings, From Jude

5 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

All sounds fantastic. Marg & I setting off in 2 hours for Bordertown. I will order 2 more sets of shelves for your purchases!! Aussie Quilters Abroad are obviously making a big impact on the locals. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‹

Linda Steele said...

I loved Hancocks when I went in 2010, so huge and exciting. I am enjoying reading about your Paducah adventures and look forward to more photos when you get back home.

Jean McGee said...

Hancocks could be a dangerous place to visit, the credit card would be almost worn out! Am following you all on the Aussie Quilters site and keeping up with your travels. Just buy another suitcase Judy, you may never go there again. Love, Jean ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

paulineclark@Gmail.com said...

Definately time to get another suitcase.You only live once. Enjoy Jude. Keep shopping.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oh, I would have loved to visit Hancocks! Real Aussie like you have a lovely accent :) xx