Friday 13 April 2018

More quilts......


I have been doing some blogging this morning of a post scheduled for while I am away, and found this one in the draft posts. I obviously had intended it to post and it hasn't. So we have another quilt show now. 

First up is a quilt made by Michele, called Morris Brocade. And I believe that there will be a pattern coming out for this soon, so contact Michele if are interested in that.




Next is Spinning Around, by Di. which was quilted allover with Modern Waves.



This was made by Jean, at one of the Pick a Case mystery retreat, and I quilted an allover pattern, called Floppy Daisy on it.




This Bear's Paw quilt, was made by Marion, and had a simple custom quilting job done on it.




That's all for now, will be back with another update on this week, perhaps tonight.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Counting down. I think every blog I see is going to be the last I see from Aus, but they keep coming. 👍

Jean McGee said...

Not long now before you leave. Exciting time for you all and e quilts look beautiful and I am very happy with mine. Will bring it to Keith for Raelene and I to stitch down, I am sure she won't mind because she is the expert at doing that! Have a wonderful trip and come back with lots of memories and some goodies for yourself. Love, Jean 😀😀😀