Tuesday 3 April 2018

Happy Birthday....

This post was done a few days ago, and I thought it was scheduled, but apparently not. Just as well I found out before the day was finished.

Happy birthday to this smiley, little man, who turned 7 today. I hope you had a lovely day.
We caught up on Friday evening, and I phoned him tonight. I can't believe it is 7 years since I was looking after your big brother the day you were born. (And once again I have borrowed the photos from online).



Mr 7 on the left, with his cousin on the right, who recently turned 8.


The house is quiet tonight, the washing and cleaning done, and the beds remade for next time. Max has been busy working on a custom quilt. More appointments tomorrow, and the countdown is on for real now.

Back soon,

Blessings, From Jude


No comments: