Wednesday 18 April 2018

It's Wednesday morning

Just a quick post before the bus arrives to collect us for another day in America. It is all a bit surreal and I have to keep telling myself that I am actualy here. I spent too much time sorting photos and writing posts, which are not yet posted last night and then could not sleep. So my big decision this morning is not to try to keep up with it all. Thus there will be brief posts like this and then a more detailed one when I can. This means that you might read that well after the event, but I will eventually get it done even if I am home again. I want to record it all for my book.


This is our group photo, taken the first morning in Nashville. Its a bit blurry but you get the idea.

Time to head off, for a whole day in Paducah, where the quilters have taken over the city.

Blessings from Jude

3 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Remember your words of wisdom “ One Day At A Time” . Stop & Smell the Roses 🌹 don’t let yourself Hit the Wall! Have a fantastic day in Paducah & keep that camera at the ready. 😊

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Lovely group of ladies!! Don't stress about not keeping up.. just blog when you can :) xx

paulineclark@Gmail.com said...

Doing great job Jude. Try not to get too stressed about blogging everything.Great photo of the group.xx