Wednesday 18 April 2018

Updating yesterday.......

Finally I have some time to hook up the laptop and report in our happenings. I am not sure how much I will get through tonight as so much has happened.
Last night we ate at the Opry Backstage Grill, and tried some American food, and were entertained with country music.





This was an outfit that Marty Robbins wore, and his guitar, which was in the restaurant.



This is a photo of the ceiling in the restaurant.


Our entertainment.


Our room in Nashville, after a good night's sleep, and as we were packing up to leave.



I had intended to write more, but it is late and I need some sleep. It has been a busy day and I will be back with more soon.

Blessings, From Jude

3 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Full steam ahead...get your running shoes on. Love the YUM Y’ALL!!

paulineclark@Gmail.com said...

Wow. Looks great. What an experience. 😊

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Ya'll look like you're having a great time already :) xx