Sunday 22 April 2018

Quilts at the show


I have a few photos of some quilts that drew my attention, although there were many more. As I purchased the book of those displayed, I did not take as many photos. There were many fantastic quilts to see, and I have to say it was a bit overwhelming. Just as well we have had a few days at Paducah and could go back and look a few times. But there was also so much around the town to see.

I took a pic of the label, which identifies who the quilt was made by.









This quilt by Sherry was amazing, and we talked to her about her process.......




......and if you look carefully you will see that the yellow is cross stitched, by hand, and the blue is painted!!!!




This is another quilt by an Australian girl.



Only a very small selection of what we saw.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment: