Monday 23 April 2018

Tis Monday morning (I think).....

Time for a quick update before we board the bus again. I think the itinerary has changed again, so not sure where we are off to. I do know that we have a free afternoon, before we attend a Country Jubilee Show. The rain has stopped this morning, and I think there is sunshine tomorrow. Yesterday was our "all day on the bus" day, and it rained most of the journey. So if it has to rain, yesterday was the ideal time.
We are all having the most fabulous time. I still have to pinch myself that I am actually here. As you can imagine, with 21 of us Aussies, and a tour leader, and a bus driver there is lots of laughter. There is some interesting language mixups, with the way we say things, and how they say it!!
Better pack my stuff into the case and lock it ready for a day out.
Be back later,
Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

Wow Judy I am so impressed you are blogging with photos while you are away! So nice to see all your photos and the little stories of what you have done each day. We are back from our trip, not so great wifi while we were away, but I hope to post some photos this Friday on my blog. Keep pinching yourself LOL! Take care and continue to enjoy!