Tuesday 2 June 2015

AT LAST!!!!!!!!

This is where I am up to as of today. There are 18 Paper Bag Mystery quilts all finished. I think maybe I shall have to rename the retreat now as I am using little cases. But there are paper bags inside, with all the quilt pieces cut and marked with the instructions ready for the ladies to just sit and start sewing.

I am thinking of the allocation process, as I need to change what i have done the last 2 times. And I’m remembering the TV show from many years ago, called “Pick-a-Box”, with Bob and Dolly Dyer. So maybe we could have “Pick-a-Case”??

I have 9 ladies coming on Friday for the Retreat, and 18 cases finished. There will be choices to be made, so hopefully everyone will be working on a quilt that they like. I still have one more place left,so if anyone is interested, please contact me.

IMG_0386

And this is what my front lawn looked like early this morning, when I went out to pick up the paper. It has been good weather to be inside working on quilts. The Sanctuary will be very cozy this weekend with the wood fire burning. I am looking forward to another good time, and there are girls coming from Adelaide, Melbourne, just over the border, and local.

IMG_0384

Well I am off to load another quilt onto Max. I just had to report my exciting finish. And also making the most of Windows Live Writer working again so that I can blog.

Blessings, From Jude

3 comments:

Jean McGee said...

Wow! You certainly have been busy Judy. I can't wait to be in front of that fire in the warm especially with the frost all over the lawn.

Sue SA said...

Yeah - thats a great "finish" Judy!! I am sure the ladies are excited about their weekend away and mystery project. Looking forward to our retreat in a couple of weekends.

Michele Hill said...

What fun!