Sunday 21 June 2015

Another weekend is finished

The Sanctuary has again been home to a lovely group of friends, and the following photos show just a little of what they achieved. 
This quilt is very purple, and good progress was made as you can see in the second photo.




I loved this cup and saucer pin cushion. It has given me an idea for a project for a retreat. I think a few pink ones would be gorgeous.


I love the range of fruit and vegetable fabrics that are showcased in this jar quilt.


And this lady looks well set for some serious hand stitching!


A disappearring pinwheel quilt in red and whites looked great.


And another project well on the way. The wedges for a  dresden quilt, also in red and white.


And the lady in the corner was on a mission to finish a lot of projects.


Sorry this photo is sideways,and I don't know how to turn it now. Lots of presents happening in these Christmas fabrics.

It was lovely to have a visit by these 2 little guys. They were in town to catch up with their other grandparents, and spent a little time here. Mister 4 enjoyed some drawing and colouring on the floor in front of the fire.


Mister 6 is growing up so fast.

The Sanctuary guests left soon after lunch and the family not long after. The beds were remade, and the house half cleaned by mid afternoon. I put my feet up in the recliner by the fire, and intended to watch a DVD. But suddenly it was an hour and a half later when I woke from my nanna nap! It has been a big week, and tomorrow is all starts again.


Have a great week, whatever you are doing, and try to keep warm.

Blessings, From Jude

3 comments:

Jean McGee said...

Looks like a busy weekend by all the projects on the go. You must have needed the little nap in your chair! X

Sue SA said...

ha, ha, you got better photos of my project then I did! Thanks for a great weekend, look forward to doing it all again next year.

Sue SA said...

ha, ha, you got better photos of my project then I did! Thanks for a great weekend, look forward to doing it all again next year.