Friday 3 July 2015

A delivery

Yesterday the delivery truck stopped at my place, and left this parcel.

IMG_0594

I had been thinking of purchasing another sewing machine for awhile now, and have heard good reports of the Pfaff Passport. I am really happy with my Pfaff Performance, and love the built in walking foot on these machines. I was only wanting a smaller machine for class use, and my older Janome machine had “given up” some time ago. With lots of people coming and going here for sewing retreats and for angels sewing days, another machine would be useful. So when it was advertised this week for a good price on an end of financial year sale, I decided that it was time.

IMG_0596

It was given a nod of approval yesterday by myself and one of the “angels” who happened to come along at the right time.

There was also end of financial year sales at another of my suppliers, and I am expecting another delivery, hopefully today, of my other purchases.

1 comment:

Jean McGee said...

How exciting buying a new machine but the weather sounds pretty cold, all the better for staying inside and sewing ! X