Tuesday 14 April 2015

It is finished!!!!!!

 

Today is the day that I finally took the quilt off the machine. It has been a marathon. It has been on for a week, although I have had a few interruptions in that time. I went to Adelaide on Friday, for Valuation Day, and Sunday I did not switch the machine on either. Tomorrow I will try to tidy up my work space again, and load an allover quilting job. I feel like life has been on hold for the past week, while my focus has been on that one quilt. 

I received a phone call today from a friend, who nicely told me that I had not posted on my blog since the 8th April?! I just had to finish that quilt before I could even think about other things. So I hope she is happy now, as I am doing a few separate posts.

I received a special delivery today that I will tell you about another day. It was just like Christmas opening the boxes and finding surprises.

I had been planning things to do with 2 of my granddaughters who I thought were coming during their school holidays. There are lots of crafty things here for girls to do. But, unfortunately they could not come. And as you will see in a post further down, I received other family visitors instead.

Catch ya later.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

jfoster8 said...

Phewww!! well done...

paulineclark@Gmail.com said...

beutiful Quilt . So much patience .
.Love the Harley. Budding seamstress in your grandson. Your quilting is always a highlight of the quilts.xx