Tuesday 7 April 2015

I will be awhile

 

quilting this beauty. All beautiful needleturn applique. Lots of work already gone into this quilt, and my instructions are for heavy custom quilting. So if I don’t surface for awhile, you will know why. (I imagine I will be taking lots of breaks, so you might still hear from me!) I have almost got to the halfway mark of stabilising and SID all the seams. And then I shall go back to work on the rest. I have half a plan, and the quilt is “talking” to me as I work through it, so once I have made a decision on what I will quilt I will feel a lot better.

IMG_9738

Better get back to it for another couple of hours, and then perhaps I could say I have had enough?

We have woken to rain 2 mornings in a row, but I am not sure how much we have had. The weather is rather cool, and I am starting to think about getting wood for the fire.

Have a good day,

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

That is a big quilt Judy! Good luck, I am sure it will be lovely when finished.