Thursday 6 November 2014

Head to the Border

Every 2 months we have been meeting to show our progress and pick another border. We have done 3, and there are 3 borders left to go. First it was square in a square, followed by flying geese, and then applique. Next border chosen is hourglass blocks. It is interesting to see how each person is progressing. I have found it is a challenge to tie all the borders together, and I am worried about how much fabric I have left. And the pinks and greens that I purchased in 2005 are nothing like what’s in the shops now!!

We have 22 ladies doing this, but Monday’s check in was a bit down on numbers. Following are some photos of the progress some have made so far.

IMG_9098

IMG_9099

IMG_9100

IMG_9102

IMG_9103

IMG_9104

IMG_9105

IMG_9106

IMG_9107

We have until February now, until the next meeting, so an extra month this time. I do hope I am not going to leave it until the last minute as I have been doing.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: