Wednesday 28 October 2020

A quick checkin.........................

 

It seems like it's another week since the last post, so while I am sitting here at the computer I thought I would check in with you all. (Just in case you realised I hadn't posted for a week! LOL!)

This churn dash quilt made by Donna, was custom quilted with a block design, a sashing pattern and another design in the setting triangles. 






Hope all is well in your world, and the weather is treating you well. Probably just as well we can't manipulate the weather events as some want rain, some don't, some want warm weather and some like it cooler. I can see a blue sky with gentle clouds outside the window today, as I type this and I think the temperature is nice, but I have to confess that I have not ventured outside yet to find out.

Be back soon with an update on my week.

Blessing, From Jude



6 comments:

Janice said...

It turned out beautifully. The quilting sets the blocks off so well.

Susan Smith said...

Oh my!!!! That is one heck of a lot of quilting & so beautifully done Judy. I'm in awe. Take care, stay safe & maybe soon we'll all be able to catch up in 2021.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilt and stunning quilting Jude, blue sky and a slight breeze here today.

Gail said...

Lovely quilt. The weather is just something we can all complain about!

loulee said...

Lovely quilting.
Overcast skies here in NZ, but lovely and warm.

Chookyblue...... said...

you did a beautiful job on the quilting thanks......and you have some great photos.....I just haven't had a chance to take it out to get some good pics.......