Saturday 3 October 2020

The Pink goes on and on.....

 Tuesday was the last of the Pink afternoon teas, and I can report that the Pink hair has been put into storage until who knows when?? I did hear the comment that it was a relief to take it off because it was very hot, and ruined the real "hair do" underneath! But I have to say that the "pink hair" brought a smile (and a lot of laughs) to many faces and added to the fun. Thanks Raylene, you always "come to the party" with that little bit extra.

 

Julie brought these beautiful flowers from her garden, and no, they are not pink, but I did find my grandmother's pink vase to put them in.

        

It has been a tremendous fundraising effort and I was about to announce the grand total yesterday, but then had another donation and fabric purchase this morning.  As a result, and because it is a holiday weekend here in some states of Australia, I have decided to leave the sale page up for any purchases until Monday evening, and I will continue to donate  20% of proceeds to the BCNA. And if you were thinking of making a donation you can still contact me to do so. I THANKYOU all so much for making this such a great success. 

I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks to those who have donated or purchased.

Blessings, From Jude 

4 comments:

Maria said...

Fantastic effort from you Jude and all the ladies for the fund raising......

ButterZ said...

You are amazing Jude. Don't lose that pink wig....

kiwikid said...

Wonderful effort from you Jude and all the ladies.

Raylene Edwards said...

The Pink Zoom was like ‘Ground Hog Day’. It was a replay each time, lots of fun & laughter & enabled us all to connect with former Retreaters, new blogging friends & local Bordertown Buddies. Best of all raising a staggering amount of money. ( I’ve booked the pink hair in for a wash & blow-dry & dusted off my wings). 🧚‍♂️