Wednesday 24 April 2019

Back again!

As it is already Wednesday, I better check in before the week just gone becomes but a distant memory! I know there are some who have been looking for newsfromjude, including my mother! Hi, mum, you don't have to wait any longer! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Today it has been "catch up" day, as that quilt is finished, and been picked up by it's owner, and I feel like I can get on with some of life's other jobs. I am sorry I can't post any photos, yet, of the finished quilt, as it is destined for a show soon. But I can tell you that I had ?????, (read LOTS) of thread colour changes as the fabric colours changed. The following photo shows the threads that I used.


I have decided to break up the newsfromjude into more than one post, so stayed tuned for the next one, which will be to announce the winner of the competition, and then another for a full Easter retreat report. And there might be another one soon about a special delivery that I got.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: