Tuesday 16 April 2019

1 year ago............

While I was doing my study this morning, I realised that today is April 16th.

Which reminded me that on this day one whole year ago, I was boarding a plane and on my way to America for what was an amazing trip!! I have borrowed this photo from my blog, of Michelle and I, taken just before take off from Adelaide to Sydney.


I can't believe that it is a whole year since that trip, but then in another sense it feels like a whole lifetime ago. Does that statement even make sense?? Well I know what I mean, and I hope you do too.

Time to head for the shower, and to prepare for another day with Max.

Blessings, from Jude

3 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

How time flies when you are so busy. It also seems, the older we get, the faster time passes. However you have crammed a lot into 12 months. ๐Ÿฆ‹

Jean McGee said...

Lots of wonderful memories for you from that trip. Doesn't seem a year ago though.
Jean ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Susan Smith said...

A whole year ago! I remember hearing about it & seeing some goodies you bought when I came to the retreat in June. Take care.