Tuesday 25 December 2018

Christmas Blessings

As we celebrate the birth of our Saviour today, I wish you many blessings for today and for the coming year.


I hope your day is a special one, whatever you are doing. I acknowledge that it is joyful and exciting for some, but not for all. I know quite a few people who are going through difficult times and wish you peace and comfort.

I received a video call from Miss Bridie last night, showing me the carrots that she was leaving out for Santa's reindeer, and she was so excited, I wonder if there was much sleep last night.

As our family Christmas has already been, I will be attending church this morning and then planning on a quiet day, and maybe even some bonding time with my sewing machine. Tomorrow it will be up the highway again for a celebration with my extended family.

Blessings to you all,
From Jude

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas......

Jean McGee said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Judy, enjoy your day of quiet and "bonding"with the sewing machine, I am doing the same tomorrow.
Keep cool, love from Jean ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Susan said...

As long as I have my Savior, all kinds of days are good. Today was pleasantly spent with my son and with napping, and with greetings to and from friends. A lovely day, as I know yours are. How could a day that included greetings from Miss Bridie not be great? =)