Thursday 13 April 2017

Decision time....

The angels have gone home after a day sewing, and I have finished the tree quilt that I had loaded, but I did not get any quilting done for the angels. A little unpicking job on the tree quilt slowed my progress, but it's done now.  Max is empty of a quilt, for now, and I have 4 days in which I can work on my own PHD's!!?? But there are so many to choose from, I don't know where to start!!


All these boxes contain a project, and on the side there is a Gloria Loughman, Playing on the Surface which has been crumpled up in a box for many years!?


Inside the boxes are a few projects, including a Lessa Siegele Fractured Circles, a crazy patch cushion, a Quick Curve Ruler and a HexnMore Ruler workshop, all in progress.


On this table are more works in progress, including my Embellished Ladies quilt, and an Amanda Daley, On the Reef project. And also a few tops in the "to be quilted" pile, that my quilter never seems to do any of! So where do I start? 4 days sounds like bliss, so I need to use my time wisely.


I have one guest here already, and she wisely said I should start on the one I will finish the quickest. I will let you know how I progress, and hope I have some photographic evidence in due course. And now I am thinking, and remembered there is another project I need to work on as well. Too many choices, and it's my choice I know.

And then I think about the world and all the turmoil, and realise that in the grand scheme of things, that my dilemma is not really important. This weekend I am mindful of the reason for Easter, and celebrate the hope we have in that.

Blessings to you,
From Jude

3 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Funny about PHD's as they seem to multiply. I've had mine out too & finished one or two, but certainly have heaps more. Do the one you love the most & want to see finished. Maybe? Have a lovely Easter break & take care.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Focus on what you can control and don't get overwhelmed. I am envious of your four days; I agree, the best choice might just be the one that can be finished up fast. There's nothing like a successful finish to spur on the next one! Happy Easter!!

Chookyblue...... said...

Your delimma may not be important but if that is all it is then that is wonderful....... What ever you work on just enjoy your time