Thursday 17 December 2015

Kaye's quilt

I know I have not put up many quilt photos recently, but I have been doing them besides all the other activities. This quilt was made by Kaye and featured photos and australian prints. The fabrics were busy, so it is hard to see the quilting, so have included some closeup photos for you.






Thankyou Michele for your help making changes to how I publish my blog. I am hoping that the quality of the photos is still ok. And I even found an easy way to add my name to each photo, so maybe change is not always bad. (But I still can't see a way to rotate the photo, but you get the idea).

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Susan Smith said...

That quilt looks super Judy. Glad you are sorting the blogging problem. Keep cool in this heat. We've got at least a 2 day fire ban. It was about 37 here today and again tomorrow and 41 Saturday. Take care.

jfoster8 said...

Lovely quilting.