Tuesday 31 December 2013

December quilting

 

Guess I better slip a post in while it is still December, I can’t believe that Christmas has been and gone and the last day of the year is here. Won’t be long until next Christmas!!

The following are a few of my customer quilts done in December. I thought I had them all rotated the right way up, but sorry, I don’t, and I can’t find a place in Live Writer to turn them.

First up is Chris’ blue and white, a first quilt for Chris, and she did a fabulous job. She wanted a very simple edge to edge, and we used  a Lorien Quilting pattern called Happy Times.

IMG_7183

And this is another “large” quilt from Christina, quilted with a clam shell pattern that has a small star in the arc.

IMG_7186

A 2010 Bedford made by Pauline for a friend.

IMG_7189

And these are both made by Jean, and quilted with simple custom.

IMG_7192

IMG_7195

And this is made by Val’s daughter Robyn, and I think also a first quilt. She wanted a simple water pattern.

IMG_7197

That’s all for now, have lots more to say, but it will have to wait…… Had thought about a new year posting about leaving the old and going into the new, but am on my way out the door, so it depends if I get home before the clock strikes midnight!! I spend days thinking about what I can say, and read some great postings on other blogs, and then when it comes time to “pen” tap my thoughts they never sound quite the same.

So, maybe I shall just leave it here and wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope that it will be everything you want it to be. I know I have changes I wish to make, and hopefully I can keep them up.

And this is where I shall get my blog printed, right up to the end of the year 2013.

Happy New Year, and Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Sue SA said...

Happy new year Judy, may 2014 be full of joy for you and your family, Sue

Susan Smith said...

Lovely quilts and a happy new year to you and family. This cooler weather is great isn't it?