Monday 9 December 2013

Customer quilt catchup

Once again I spent time writing up a blog posting and it just disappeared! So here I am, trying again. This time I have published the photos and now gone in to edit the post. Hope it works this time. Just gotta remember what I said on Sunday morning.
It's been awhile since I posted customer quilt photos, so thought I better catch up.
First photo is Jill's quilt, simple piecing and quilted with a swirls pattern.


And this is a bargello, made by Helen for her grandson, and quilted allover with soccer balls. Very striking use of colours.

And this is a sweet baby quilt made by Jean for her niece's baby. A simple custom job for this one.

That's enough for today, will be back soon with more family stuff.
Hope you have a good week, whatever you will be doing.
Blessings,
From Jude
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan Smith said...

Lovely Judy. You've some clever customers. Take care.