Thursday 14 October 2021

This morning...........

 .......... I turned the page in my book, and this is what I found!! How amazing, and so very timely! Another message for when I need it.  


I can see that life had been hurried and chaotic and I am looking forward to rest, reflection and a change of direction.

In between sorting photos for blog posts, there has been some mundane home duties happening. The rain came down yesterday, and I spent time by the fire with a book. Nothing profound, just some light reading of a book I purchased while in the Post office yesterday. Today is Angels sewing day, and I shall pick up some fabric and sit and sew with the girls.

Hope your day is a good one. I shall be back soon with more photos of the quilt show.

Blessings, From Jude

4 comments:

Janice said...

Wow! What a coincidence. Your rain is here now, so we are having a day of pottering. Enjoy The Angel Quilts get together.

Linda Steele said...

I think that this year has been even more stressful than last year with Covid. The novelty has worn off and we are worn down. I have also felt overwhelmed lately and have to rethink the future. Enjoy your break.

kiwikid said...

Everything is pointing you to some time out and resting, enjoy that book.

Chookyblue...... said...

I sure think you were due for a rest.......