Sunday 3 October 2021

Signs are up.....

on the highway as you drive into town. We would love to welcome you to our town next weekend.
Preparations are happening and there will be 130 quilts on display. There is a saying isn't there...... coming ready or not??


 Time to head for some shut eye, and an early start in the morning. I still have a custom quilt to finish that is to be hung on Thursday, (not mine either). Once again I am queen of the last minute as there is a binding to be done also. 

Have a great week.

Blessings, From Jude

9 comments:

ButterZ said...

Have a great quilt show.

Raylene Edwards said...

So much ‘behind the scene’ stuff to organise, but all is progressing well. I’m sure the pace will escalate as as we head to ‘D’ Day (Display Day), but with the great team we have, & if COVID doesn’t interfere we should have a wonderful Exhibition. Yippee 👏

Susan Smith said...

Should be good,except we can't come..........boo hoo. Enjoy. Take care & stay safe next weekend.

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful time at the show.

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh it's getting exciting...... Goodluck on the last minute finishes...... I'm sure you will get them done

Karen's Korner said...

How exciting.

Susan said...

Deadlines are my greatest motivator!

How wonderful to be having a quilt show.

Jenifer said...

I do hope I’ll be able to come over. Fingers are crossed 🤞 wishing the gumtree quilters great success

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I got Cameron to look up if we were allowed across the border yet... but sadly, no :( Maybe next year!!!!!!! xx