Tuesday 9 June 2020

Outside this morning..........

I got out of bed early this morning (5am) and have been sitting inside by the heater and catching up reading the blogs of new friends that I met on the weekend at Chooky's Zoom party. It is now after 7am and I just looked outside and this is what I saw! A lovely frost is on the lawn! That unfrosted patch is where the newspaper landed when it was delivered much earlier this morning.


I think perhaps it will be a great day to stay inside today, where it is nice and cosy. The maximum temperature is only supposed to reach 13deg C which is rather cool for here, even on a winter's day. 

It might be time to head for the shower now, and I probably should turn Max on this morning, and do some more work on the customer quilt that is loaded. Blog reading will continue, and I also need to finish my Bible Study lesson ready for this afternoon's meeting with the group.

Be back soon,

Blessings, From Jude

6 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Thank goodness you were up early to ‘Throw Another Log On The Fire’ 🔥. I’m staying put (in bed) until your house becomes the usual towering inferno that’s so comforting when it’s SO chilly outdoors 🥶

kiwikid said...

That is sure a frost, but frosty mornings usually give you a beautiful day. Enjoy your quilting.

dq said...

You were up early. I liked your frosty picture.

I had to cover my garden tonight because it is supposed to freeze. I hope my little garden survives. A freeze in June is a little crazy but not unheard of. It was 85 degrees F (30 C) when I was zooming with you and now it will be under 32 degrees F (-1 C). Wowser!

Susan Smith said...

Ooh, looks like mine this morning & I also took photos for a blog post which I may do tomorrow. Take care & stay safe.

Chookyblue...... said...

Looks and sounds like a perfect day to stay inside..... To chilly.... I hope Max got back to work.....

Maria said...

Oh yes that's chilly and a great day to stay in to quilt....