Sunday 1 July 2018

All is quiet in the house..........

Just a quick post, with a photo taken earlier this morning, of the work room. All is quiet in the house, and I am the only one up. 


I do have some photos that I will post later, but have to confess to not taking heaps. It has been cosy in the house, with the fire burning inside, and very cold and slightly wet conditions outside.Although there is one lady here who doesn't think it's cold, and even ventured outside to "cool" down!!

There are 10 ladies sewing, and 8 doing the mystery cases. There has already been one finish, and will be a few more by later in the day.

It is interesting to note that there are 4 bloggers at this weekend, so maybe I will be able to "borrow" some photos from them when they have posted.

More details later, better get to the kitchen and help Pat, who is cooking us pancakes for brekkie this morning.I can hear voices at the other end of the house now. Lunch will be easy and for the rest of the day I might sit and relax. I have had another trip to the doctor on Friday, who has diagnosed a relapse of the shingles, and I am back on the tablets again!! But again, I have got onto them early.

Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you are doing.

Blessings, From Jude

7 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Who was crazy enough to go outside to cool off I wonder........!!! Actually it is a lovely spot here on your back veranda :) Having a wonderful time! xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh no jude that is not good at all...... You take care...... Slow down and rest some .....

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh and who are the bloggers besides joy?

paulineclark@Gmail.com said...

Take Care Jude. Need to slow down a bit. xx

Raylene Edwards said...

Just the place to be in front of your cosy fire for a slightly off colour quilt retreat hostess. I’m sure everyone had a great time even if WE KNOW WHO spent some time in the great outdoors in her sleeveless top!! Looking forward to the quilt show. 🤫

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

How did you know I’m wearing a sleeveless top Raylene?! By the way, we missed the Understudy this year.... 😛

Dione Gardner-Stephen said...

Thanks for a marvellous weekend. Everything was just great and I came up with plans on how to extend my quilt top to bed size on the drive home. Just a few more pinwheels to finish first.... :)