Sunday 29 July 2018

A few more quilt photos...........

Vic Quilters held their Annual Showcase exhibition in Melbourne this week, and I was pleased to hear from Sherrel on Tuesday, that she had received a phone call advising that she had won an award. As I had quilted her quilt, it seems that I will now have another ribbon to hang on my curtains! The ribbon was a second in the Modern - 2 person category.



I have not posted photos of this quilt on the blog yet, and now I can show you. It was hard to get good photos with this one, but you can see the 3D look of this quilt, called Labyrinth Walk, that was custom quilted.






Thankyou Sherrel for asking me to quilt your quilt. It has certainly been an exciting month of July.

I have some more photos of Marie's quilt, Rainbow Canyon which won an award in Adelaide earlier this month, that have not previously been posted.






 These photos are of a William Morris pattern, made by Chris for her sister in Canada. I am sure she will be happy to receive this quilt.












 And if you look in the photo below, can you see my whoopsie, where I forgot to quilt a small section of the quilt??




That's all for this post, I have some more newsfromjude, but will do that in another post.

Blessings, From Jude


4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Congrats on the team effort

Michele Hill said...

Congratulations again Jude on another ribbon! And wow to the last quilt too.......absolutely stunning x

Raylene Edwards said...

Labyrinth Walk is spectacular, well done to you borh. Really they all deserve a ribbon, for each is wonderful. 👏

Linda Steele said...

Congratulations on receiving the ribbon, it's a fabulous quilt. Maybe we will see you at the show next year!