Saturday 28 July 2018

3 years old today!

Wow, I can't believe it is already 3 years since Miss Bridie was born. It only seems like yesterday that I drove to see her in hospital the day she was born. (I wonder if it seems like ONLY 3 years to her mum and dad?)
Been back into the photo files and looking for some to post. As I don't see her very often, I am thankful that her mum sends me little videos and photos, and that I get video calls where I can actually talk to her and see her. - That's the good part of modern technology!




I visited last weekend to deliver her birthday pressie, and am not seeing her today. I have just had a video call with little Miss, and her mum has sent me a photo of her this morning, with her birthday present. (Always seems to have the mouth open with a funny grin!) Wishing you a great day Miss Bridie, love from Grandma.


Blessings, From Jude

No comments: