Friday 20 October 2017

Day one

It has been a great day for our group, and this is just one photo of some special people who came today. I will be back with a more comprehensive report later. In the meantime I will be working on how to take better photos with my new camera. I need to read the online manual. I 
miss an instruction book that we used to get with things.

From left to right, is Lessa Siegele, who opened our quilt show, Alan, Faye Packham,  Mignon, one of our group members, who received Honorary Membership today, and Michelle Hill. 


Time to put my feet up, as we have another 2 days to go yet.

Catch ya later,

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Glad it was a good day for you all Judy! Hope you get your new camera worked out soon so we can see pics of all the gorgeous quilts!! xx

Raylene Edwards said...

After many hours of hard work for the Gumtree Quilters, it's great to see your special guests who came to be part of your Quilt Exhibition. Congratulations to Mingon a lovely talented lady indeed. 💐