Sunday 15 January 2017

Blog housekeeping

I have spent some time recently updating pages of this blog. If you want to check out the Quilt Gallery page, I have loaded photos of about 23 of my quilts. This will be a work in progress, as I dig into my photo files for pics of my quilts. I am trying to compile a list of quilts that I have made over the years. I have a lot of photos, taken before I had a digital camera, and these will need to be scanned one day. These will be from 1996 to 2004. I went back to 2007 on my computer last night, and found the ones I have posted today. There are still more to come yet from these dates. I still need to go back further to 2004 for more. I did find that since 2010, I have not made many quilts, or perhaps I should say, not finished many quilts!!? One of my "to do" things on my list!

I have also updated the scheduled retreats page.

And I have changed the reading list of blogs on my sidebar. There were a lot from people that had not blogged for a long time, so they have been deleted, and I have added the ones I have been reading that were not there. You wonder why they are not blogging, whether life has changed, or something more serious.

That's all for now. Enjoy your Sunday.

Blessings, From Jude



3 comments:

Susan Smith said...

OK, I'm glad you are doing that. I've been toying with the exact same idea, but don't know how to put something along the top, so that I can do the photo bit. I'll have to have a wander around my dashboard & see if I can work it out. I've scanned a few of my old photos into the computer, but have a lot to do, seeing some of mine go back to the early 80's, though my first couple of years quilting weren't ever photographed. The first quilt, which I blogged about some time ago, was lucky as I'd taken a snap of one of our cats & it was still in service then.
I know why there aren't as many quilts of yours in recent times!!! You are so busy quilting for others & looking after your lovely ladies who come for retreats. Can't do it all. Stay cool in this next heatwave & take care. I'm off to look at the quilts.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Just catching up on posts! You've been busy - your garden and sewing all looks lovely! xx

Chookyblue...... said...

I started cleaning up my links page for some of those bloggers who don't blog anymore...... And there were many I read that I had not added..... Still working on it but I did make a start... .