Saturday 13 February 2016

Progress report.....

I don't know where the days are going, but time just seems to be whizzing by. Here we are at the end of another week, and the weekend is here. Thought I would update you with how the renos are going. The bathroom guys left  a couple of days ago, and yesterday I cleaned up the floors etc. The dust from their work was everywhere, and all the door frames and walls and floors have now been cleaned up. I realise that when the guys are doing what they have to do, the mess has to happen. Probably no different than when we are making quilts, and cutting and sewing, except that our "mess" of fabric and threads, is not dusty and much cleaner. I am now waiting for the plumber to come and connect the taps etc, and install the new toilet. And then the shower screen needs to be measured up and that wont be done until March. It is fortunate that I have another shower and "little room" in the house. A photo will have to wait until it is finished, but it is so much lighter and seems much roomier.

I am now back to the quilting for a few days, until I start work in the kitchen. I have only 2 rooms left to paint now, the dining room and part of the kitchen, so I can see the end. Well, that is inside, as I hope to get some painting done outside after that.

A delivery of these 2 boxes arrived yesterday, so it was exciting to take the lid off the big box and look inside! But it will be a month yet, before it comes out of the box. I shall be patient.



Blessings, From Jude

No comments: