Thursday 4 December 2014

And let there be light


As  you can see in the first photo, which has already been background filled around the applique, it is very hard to see. And I had a difficult time seeing where I was quilting.
IMG_9324
This was my solution. I placed a portable light right on the quilt just close to where I was quilting, and now I could see where I was going.
IMG_9323
I shall post more photos of this quilt in a few days. This is just a little teaser of what I have been working on for the last week. But finally, it is done, and waiting for delivery to it’s owner tomorrow. Hope she will be pleased. I have done a few of these quilts and most of them had black or cream backgrounds, and this is the first blue one. I tried to come up with a different quilting design to the ones I had done before.

No comments: