Wednesday 29 October 2014

Special visitors return

Earlier in the year I had a visit from 3 ladies, who I now jokingly refer to as The Tarts! Their earlier visit was recorded back then. A couple of weeks ago they called in to see me again, and to show me the finish results of what they were working on months ago. The following photos just don’t do their work justice. It was just amazing. I cannot comprehend doing hand sewing at all, let alone this tiny, tiny work. I did write down the number of stitches etc that they quoted, but in the chaos of the last couple of weeks, cannot find the paper anymore. If you take into account the number of hours that these pieces have taken, the replacement value would be priceless!
IMG_8961
IMG_8962
IMG_8963
IMG_8965
Thankyou Jenni and Linda for calling in and showing me your treasures.

No comments: