Wednesday 17 September 2014

Heather Ridley Workshop and Pink

Last weekend our local group held a workshop with Heather Ridley, who taught “Sheer Magic Mosaic”. It was a very enjoyable weekend attended by 10 ladies. You can see the results from some in the following photos. All the projects were quite different.

It was lovely to spend some time with Heather and her husband John, who travelled from Adelaide to teach us. They stayed at The Sanctuary, and John spent time at the golf course while Heather was teaching. And a big thankyou to John, who is a fantastic handyman, and did some fixing up jobs for me. THANKYOU JOHN.

IMG_8767

IMG_8768

IMG_8769

IMG_8770

IMG_8771

IMG_8774

IMG_8788

This afternoon a friend and I have been over the road, helping to set up the pink things for this weekend. Below is the collection of pink items to be auctioned throughout the weekend. Seems to be a lot of “stuff” this year! I am looking forward to a fun weekend.

IMG_8795

We have put up some of the decorations, but waiting for Raelene to come and supervise the “fluffing out” of the pink flowers which were made back in July. And I am not real happy with the way that the raffle quilt is hanging, but the quilt is wider than the hanger, so not sure how I can change it. (Maybe the understudy will be able to help me!)Winking smile

IMG_8797

Time for bed, has been a long day, or rather the week. I cant believe that another week has almost gone. Be back with a “pink” report in a few days.

“Come on down” Raelene, Jo, Margaret, Jean and Michele! “Come on over” Lyn and Pat, and Pauline, Helen, Val and Judy will be here waiting for you!

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Michele Hill said...

Oh my goodness with all those pink goodies…..and you haven't got all my pink gifts yet!! We might have to have an "open house" or bids online!! Can't wait to see you (And I hope I am not the "understudy"??!!) xx

Linda Steele said...

I love those quilts, especially the pansy one. I have pansies growing in a pot that are exactly the same.
Good luck with the pink party