Wednesday 10 September 2014

Another long update

I have decided to do a large post tonight, into lots of little posts. Have had lots of things to share, and this seemed like the easiest way to do it. I still have more quilts to show and can now reveal the Bedford quilts as well, so will be back in a few days.
After reviewing all my little posts I can see why I am feeling a bit weary, and I can't see the next month or so being any different.
We have a workshop with Heather Ridley this weekend at our local patchwork group, so looking forward to that.
And next weekend is In the Pink, hosted by Michele Hill. We have lots of fun planned for that, pink, pink and more pink! Have had good sales for the raffle quilt, so good luck to all those who have purchased tickets. There has been one cancellation for the weekend, so if you would like a fun time, contact me.

Must be time for bed, I have been at this computer for awhile now, and the eyelids are closing, but am nearly all caught up, and don't expect any reminders soon for not posting on the blog!!

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

I have not seen that bunyip since i was a kid, but it was always a special part of our trips over to Adelaide! Without air con in the car we use to stop and have a swim in MB...which seems silly now, but it was Jan school holidays and wet towels in the windows dont work after a few hundred kms! Thanks for sharing.