Tuesday 4 March 2014

13 years old today

Today my 2nd granddaughter turns 13! The years have flown by so fast, and it’s lovely to look back at the photos and see how she has grown up. Heading into the teenage years!
I clearly recall the day she was born, because it was also the day I was fined for speeding in the city! Maybe that’s not such a memorable occasion to remember though.
I had a quick trip to the city on Sunday to catch up, although briefly, as I won’t be able to be there on the day. Wasn’t she a beautiful baby?
img099
Dressing up as a princess.
img100
And now…
IMG_7430
Wishing you all the best on your birthday, love from Grandma.
Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Still a beautiful princess!

Susan Smith said...

Sweet baby and now a lovely young lady.