Monday 1 April 2013

April 1st, 2013

 

When I saw the date of April 1st, I could not believe just how the year is just wizzing along. And then I remembered, April Fool’s Day. I don’t see too many tricks being played these days, maybe they still are?? I remember when I was a child, and my father would always try to “trick” us before we went to school. Do people still do this anymore?

Am trying out a blog posting, to be scheduled for the next day, so we will see how and whether this works, just so I don’t bore you with another posting today. Maybe I shall try to do one for each day this week, while I am gone.

Below are photos of Di’s quilt, such delicate embroidery stitches you can see in the close up photos below. I did not stitch on the heart blocks at all. Patterns for this quilt can be obtained by going to http://violetscottage.myshopify.com

This quilt can be seen it the Vine Patch Quilters exhibition which is being held from Monday, April1 – Saturday April 6th, at the Zion Lutheran Church Hall in Angaston, along with many others from the members.

IMG_5439

IMG_5441

IMG_5443

IMG_5444

And this is photo of 2 of my gorgeous grandchildren. Very cheeky little boy did not want to get out of the car so I could go home.

IMG_5449

Hope you are having a good day, whatever you are doing

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Lovely work Jude. I just finished reading an article from the local paper; warning tourists of the dangers about "drop bears". Very funny article, ..... with koala bears baring their sharp predator like teeth. I'm sure someone fell for it.
Enjoy your week.