Thursday 9 November 2023

Happy birthdays

 Sorry for late post, yesterday there were 2 birthdays in our family, and life got in the way. Better late than never.

My oldest daughter turned 49, and my youngest grandie turned 1 year old.

As I am in the car and doing this post on my phone, I will post just one photo. This was taken on Saturday at a family celebration and is of GD1 and GD11.


Miss Olivia was a bit overwhelmed with all the people. I do have other pics sent yesterday from her actual birthday but they will wait for me to be on my laptop.

Will be back periodically with updates of the latest newsfromjude. 

Blessings, From Jude 

3 comments:

Jo said...

Wow, that was short and sweet. You are always kept busy with May birthdays to celebrate.🥳

Susan Smith said...

Birthday wishes to both and we also have 2 on the same day this month (21st) with our eldest grandie turning 27 & another 18. Take care & hugs.

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh I'm impressed your doing this from your phone.......
Happy birthday to both......