Thursday 10 November 2022

Number Eleven has arrived!!.....

 There has been much excitement this week with the arrival of my 11th grandchild! Miss Olivia Hazel arrived this week, a little bit before her due date. This Grandma has driven the 4 hour journey there and 4 back again to have some cuddles. 



 Miss Bridie is so excited, but Mr Tate has reservations and wouldn't even look the first day!! I believe he is getting closer though.




I am sure there will be many more photos to come. They grow up so fast. 

I love this old building that is now the hospital where Olivia was born. I am sure it would have a history, but can't tell you. Perhaps I shall have to consult Mr Google!?


Better finish this post now, and head to the kitchen and get ready for an early night. My alarm is set for 4am!! More news on that will come. 

After not travelling far in my car for the first 14 months, I seem to be making up for it at the moment. 

Blessings, From Jude





 

6 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Congratulations to you & your family. Welcome to Miss Olivia joining your clan 👏

Susan Smith said...

Congratulations to the parents and family, as well as one proud grandma. Take care and hugs.

Karen's Korner said...

Best wishes to Miss Olivia and her family. Enjoy all those cuddles.

dq said...

Awe, look at her She looks tiny.

ButterZ said...

Congratulations on little Olivia. She is darling.

Janice said...

Congratulations to everyone. So sweet.