Monday 21 November 2022

Customer quilting update................

I've been looking back into the files and have noticed that the last customer quilt update was September 16th!! So it must be time to post a few quilts. I must have been doing some quilting with Max, even though it seems like there has been a lot of "other" stuff happening.

First up are 2 quilts made by Val for her great grandchildren. These both feature unicorn fabric and one of the little ones was so excited to receive her 'horse' quilt!! Both are the same pattern, but with different borders.


These are both quilted allover with Easy Loops.


This is Erica's Rainy Days quilt, and it was quilted allover with a pattern called Sticky Buns, and I love the texture this gives to the quilt.


This is another quilt made by Erica, using farmyard fabrics and quilted allover with Broken Glass.


Marion made this pretty 4 patch quilt, although the fabrics look a bit pale in this photo. This was quilted with Feathered Flowers.


Jenny made this little quilt, featuring a Christmas tree Panel with borders. I simply crosshatched through the panel and simple patterns in the borders.



Jenny also made this quilt, featuring Half square triangles in different sizes. The pattern I used on this quilt was Baroque Swirls.


Maria made this pretty quilt, using 30's fabrics. I quilted this allover with an appropriate edge to edge, called 30's flower.
 

This starry quilt was another made by Erica, and was also quilted with Stars.


The next 3 quilts were made by Suzie for children and were all quilted simply with a pattern called Stars a Swirl.




This will be a wedding gift for Pat's grandson. He knows about it, but will have to wait until next year after the Bordertown quilt show to get it!! It was also quilted with Sticky Buns.



Lois made this quilt using Australian fabrics and once again, you can see Sticky Buns, as I thought it suited the designs in the fabrics.



Kerry made this lovely applique quilt, which is a Lori Holt pattern called Bee Happy. This was custom quilted.





Kerry also made 2 pillows that were custom quilted too.



Rosie made this Double wedding ring quilt, and I have to tell you it was all hand pieced!! She wanted less quilting, so a very simple design in the rings was chosen, although it wasn't quite so simple by the time I ditched all the rings.



I think that is about all for this post. I have been busy with Max again today and hope to get a few more crossed off the queue in the next week or so. 
I'll be back soon with another post to update on the last week's happenings. It's scary just how fast the weeks are whizzing by as we head to the end of the year. 

Blessings, From Jude





4 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Another batch of interesting quilts, with well thought of designs to suit. I especially like the Sticky Buns, one of which I could consume on my coach journey home. Missing No. 8 already, but whispers of interesting things happening in the new year. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Janice said...

Another lovely batch of quilts.

loulee said...

Oh my, you got to enhance some beautiful quilts.

dq said...

I love Lori Holt's patterns so much. Lucky you got to quilt one. You did a fantastic job as usual along with all the rest.