Sunday 27 September 2020

One Year old today......................

 Today this little man celebrated his first birthday over the border in Melbourne, which meant that there were none of his South Aussie family there to party with his family. (Insert sad face).

I am so thankful that his mum has sent regular photos this year, and has made many video calls so that we can see how he has grown. He always has a lovely smile and started walking last week ready for his birthday. This morning I watched him excitedly play with all the balloons that decorated their house for this occasion, as well as open his present from me that had arrived in the post. Hopefully things will be different for his next birthday. 



I hope your day was fantastic and I look forward to receiving some birthday photos soon.

Blessings, From Grandma

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Lovely photos Jude, hopefully soon you can visit.

Maria said...

Oh he's a cutie Jude. Hope you get to have cuddles soon.

cozykoza32a@gmail.com said...

I just found your blog. I am in love with the chubby cheeks. Kathy