Saturday 6 October 2018

Time away

I had a good day yesterday with the Appraisal panel followed by some shopping and a visit to see mum and dad. Now I am at my cousin's place "watching the world go by", while Helen waters the garden,  until time to get dressed for the wedding. H and H have an impressive garden and the perfume of flowers fills the air. I am being inspired to get to work in mine when I get home. A few photos of their garden.  Enjoy.






My view from the swing seat that I am sitting on to post this.






Picking produce and straight to the kitchen to be prepared for lunch, in picture below.


Helen's collection of African Violets under the light inside.



You can't beat fresh peas, straight from the garden!.



I am being spoiled as lunch is about to be served outside under the verandah. This is the life!  Bye for now.

Blessings, From Jude

7 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

That’s SOME Garden, it’s cerainly a labour of love πŸ’–. Soak up the pleasure of home grown STUFF for lunch in such a lovely setting. Your turn to be on Retreat, while catching up with family 🌷🌿🌸πŸ₯•πŸ₯¦πŸ₯€

Susan Smith said...

Beautiful garden. Enjoy your time away & take care.

Michele Hill said...

What a gorgeous garden...it is indeed inspiring Jude x (And we had a wedding yesterday too....perfect weather for it)

Susan said...

Quite a garden! I'm not surprised it inspires you to garden at home.

paulineclark@Gmail.com said...

Lovely garden.
Love the African Violets.
Enjoy the rest, soak up the outdoors & the fresh garden lunch. Enjoy.xx

Jean McGee said...

A very relaxing garden and looks like you enjoyed the time there, good for the soul! A beautiful spot for the African Violets.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€xx

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Such a beautiful garden! Makes me long for home.... xx