Monday 5 March 2018

Happy Birthday

I know I am a day late, and should have posted this yesterday, on the 4th March.
My 2nd granddaughter was 17 years old. I did phone you yesterday, so I know you had a lovely birthday yesterday. I can't believe it is that many years ago that I visited you on the day you were born, and here we are again, awaiting the birth of another grandchild!

(I thank you for the photos, that I had "borrowed" from your facebook page!)


And this is an older photo of my first 3 grandies. On the left is the one above, and the middle is the one who was 17 in January, and on the right, she has a few years yet until 17. We now have 2 young ladies with licences to drive on the road. They grow up so fast.


It's time for the shower, as I am off to a slow start this morning. I have day at the computer with the bookwork to catch up on that never ending task.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

shes beautiful..........

Susan Smith said...

Happy birthday to 17, No.2 & it is scary when they all start getting their licences. We've 3 who now drive with a 4th on his L's. We have our eldest (22) staying with us at the moment from the UK on a working holiday. Have a good week, take care & I expect the next post will be some news.