Monday 31 October 2016

Just checking in.......

My apologies once again for a week of silence. My mother told me yesterday that she had been checking in waiting for another blog post, so I guess there are others too. I thank those who commented last week, that my blog was not boring and mundane. Thanks to all those who come back and check in on newsfromjude.

I have a bit of info re the last week to share, and will probably do a few smaller posts in the next couple of days, in between preparations for tomorrows Melbourne Cup sewing day and luncheon here. Still working out a lunch menu, and need to shift a few things of mine that have spread to the sewing tables, even though I have not been sewing at those tables. I have worked out that the more space you have, the more things you fill it with!

My patient has gone home to her house, and is managing with one hand, and goes back to the doctor this week to see how the progress is, and is hopeful that the plaster will come off.

My appointment with the accountant went well last Tuesday, and now it's time to work on the last 4 months paper work before I get to the end of another year. Please remind me before life takes over again.

Time to hand the washing out, and cook some food. Be back soon.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: