Friday 17 January 2014

On the road again

This was the view as I was leaving home late yesterday. There was smoke all around town, with several fires burning, some north of town, and more just over the border into Victoria.
Not sure just how much damage there was, as I have not seen any news this morning.
The exterior temperature outside my car was 35deg still at almost midnight last night, when I drove into Adelaide. Another hot day today, before cooler for the weekend.

I am spending a few days in the city, looking after grandchildren. Have successfully got the internet access to work on my new laptop, so am able to do blog posts while not home.
 
Have a good day,
Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Sue SA said...

Hopefully we will get the cool change tonight and that it will not bring more lightning strikes. Take care on the roads!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Take good care; I have heard the devasting stories of your horrible, oppresive heat on the news. I'm happy that you have some cooler temperatures in your forecast. Stay safe and enjoy those grands!!