Wednesday 18 September 2013

Stars and more stars

Just a quick peek at the quilt that I have just loaded onto the machine.
Its a beauty, measuring 102" x 110". It could be on for quite a long time.
Had a bit of a play around with different patterns last night, and think I have finally worked out what I will quilt. Tried a couple different patterns, and have 2 blocks to unpick as I wasn't happy.
I do know that there are 90 stars in this quilt! (And I am not going to count the alternating plain blocks).


Hope you have a  great day, whatever you may be doing.
Our little burst of spring was shortlived, as the weather has turned cold and a bit wet again.

Looking forward to this weekend, the In the Pink Retreat.
The "pink" stuff has been coming in, received another little parcel in the post yesterday. Thankyou to all the people who have donated "pink" stuff for the weekend, I am blessed to have such good friends.

Time to finish off, it's bible study morning, and time to prepare for that.

Blessings, From Jude
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Can't wait to see this quilted. Beautiful quilt. Blessings.

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Love this quilt, especially that border fabric!! This looks like it will be a real heirloom for someone!