Tuesday 3 September 2013

Spring is here


The weather has changed dramatically in a week, as last Thursday we had thunder, lightening and hail and rain and temps still low teens, and this week it is sunshine,  and temps in high twenties! It is beautiful out, no wind, the birds are singing, plants are flowering, and the weeds are growing. Pity I am not out in the garden today. But I have made a start on the jobs outside.

Today I need to clean up my work space, I can't think properly until I get things back into there right place and clean out the clutter.
So this is just a short posting with a few photos from the garden, and an update on my bird nest. There are still 2 eggs in the nest, so looks as though she has finished, so will wait for some babies now. 






So that's all for now, hope you have a great day, whatever you are doing,
and I shall now proceed to tidy up my room. Might take me awhile!

Blessings, From Jude

 

3 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I think if I had to tidy up my clutter Jude.......... they would send a search party after a couple of days! It's amazing how I manage to achieve anything with the chaos of the studio. The garden is starting to look lovely..... it's a great time of the year!

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Your flowers are all lovely. So is ths the start of your spring time? We are almost at the end of our summer here in Monticello, Indiana, USA. Blessings.

Susan Smith said...

Hope those two little eggs hatch out and the garden is looking very colourful. Good luck with your tidy up, as mine is going to be mammoth with this move looming.