Wednesday 4 September 2013

Catching up

 

Time for a few more quilt photos, seem to have blogged about a lot of “other stuff” recently and the quilts that are not shown are building up again.

Below a quilt made by Lona for a relative, who wanted black, white, grey and “another colour”.

IMG_6287

IMG_6288

These are 2 made by Suzie, one for a little boy who loves John Deere tractors, and the other a floral quilt.

IMG_6290

IMG_6291

These 2 made by Di, above, just simple squares showcasing the fabrics, and heavily quilted with a feather pattern, and below, a touch of pink with black and white, which looks very striking.

IMG_6293

And this made by Marion, a quilt (I think), called Everyday Angels, which was around in my early days of quilting. I know I have some quilts coming into my own queue which have been around from years ago. I know one that I started in 1993, that is all finished except for the quilting part. If only the quilter would move them up in the queue!!

IMG_6316

I have been having a bit of a sort out and getting some order (?) into my work space, and my desk and machine space look much better, but in the process, I have moved things into the next room, and am now working on that. A bit at a time, while “Max” is busy on all over quilting jobs. Pity I have some big custom jobs soon, so that will mean staying close to “Max”.

We have had weather up to 30deg this week, but going back into the teens for the next few days. And I have put the heater away too.

Hope you are having a good week, whatever you are doing,

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Susan Smith said...


Well done Judy with all those quilts.
Yes, we have had some quite warm weather too and on Friday go back to the teens.