Friday 23 November 2012

This week

Below is a photo of Jennifer's quilt, which was posted off to her early in the week. Jennifer loves needleturn applique, and making dresdens, and has left lots of lovely space in between for me to be creative with the quilting. The centres of the dresdens are doileys. What a good idea, as I have a lot of those from my grandmother.



Since I finished this quilt, I have been missing from home and spent time in Adelaide having surgery for repair of hiatus hernia. Have put this off for quite a while now. I am now home to recover and "veg" out for a bit. DD3 has taken time off from her work to be here with me. My diet for the next 4 weeks is very soft mushy food. So far, so good, but might be looking for some crunch by the end of a month!     So I will be doing a bit of sitting around, have got lots of books to read, and computer stuff I can do, and maybe a bit of sewing time for me will happen.
Thanks to those who phoned, checked up on me, and visited me in hospital. Great to see you Michele, and Faye!! And thanks to my family for the lovely flowers.
Then back to the quilts again.
Enjoy you day, whatever you are doing,
Blessings,
From Jude
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Beautiful work Jude. Take your time recovering, there's nothing worse than triggering more problems. Just enjoy the R&R.

Sue SA said...

Glad your on the mend and happy to put your feet up. Take care and enjoy the rest while you can.

Michele Hill said...

Get well soon lovely friend.....and put your feet up for a while!! XX

Judiquilts said...

Jude, take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy, just checked in and found you were recovering from surgery. Hope you are continuing along the recovery road. Take care and healing thoughts are heading your way
Regards
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Jude, just checked in to your blog and found you are recovering from surgery. Hope the recovery road is treating you well. Sending healing thoughts your way
Regards
Sue